So if you have any enquiries about gigs, concerts, this blog, teaching, session playing or anything else that is music-related, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
I’m still using the firstname.lastname@example.org account as well (for more personal stuff).
Look forward to hearing from you!
This is more for myself so I can keep track of what’s going on in my diary!
- Big important end of course assessed recital of 50 mins with Hester: 20th May 5.10pm (examiners: Peter Lissauer, Louise Lansdown)
- Chamber music Assessed Recital (public) – including Dvorak piano quartet, maybe Bowen viola quartet (with Dave, Christine and Gabi) – to be arranged
–Community Music 1 Assessment (Journal ie this blog, self assessment form, placement notes, Written assignment, placement assessment) = Monday 9th May 12pm
–Integrative Studies Assessment (RPJ and Documentation Project)= Friday 13th May (unlucky for some :))
Matthew Whiteside’s concerts x2:
- Concert 1= Bar Bloc on 30th May
- Concert 2=City Halls on 1st June
Opera with Tim Dean and RSAMD opera students: Hansel and Gretel by Humperdinck, RSAMD Athenaeum Theatre
- Performance 1: Monday 27th June
- Performance 2: Weds 29th June
- Performance 3: Thurs 30th June
Heisenberg committments (St Andrews/stirling):
- Messiah with Jill Craig (17th April)- Stirling (arrange transport)
- Saturday 7th May Elgar Dream of Gerontius (with St Andrews Chorus)
Stringfest (Fri 10th June-Sun 12th June)
- Principal viola in stringfest ensemble (concert date and time tbc)
- Concert with Gongbo’s quartet – Mozart C major quintet for 2 violas (concert date and time tbc)